Bad Side Of The Moon - Elton John Forum

ELTON JOHN Hospitalized Wednesday

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 2/6/2012, 08:15     +1   -1

Group:

http://www.abc2news.com/dpp/entertainment/...umonia_07037297

Sir Elton John: 'I had pneumonia'

Veteran singer SIR ELTON JOHN has opened up about his recent health battle, revealing he was suffering from potentially deadly lung condition pneumonia.
The Rocket Man recently scrapped a number of concerts in Las Vegas to recover from an illness, which was only identified as a serious respiratory infection.
But now it's emerged he was suffering from a bout of inflammatory lung condition pneumonia, and it took several days before the illness was correctly diagnosed.
He tells the BBC, "I picked up an infection in Las Vegas and I was walking around with it for a week before it turned into pneumonia. I didn't realise I had it and it just knocked me for six."

Web Contacts  Top
view post Posted on 4/6/2012, 16:39     +1   -1

Group:

http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/news/sir-elton-joh...-074815804.html

Sir Elton John back on stage after health scare

Sir Elton John returned to the stage on Sunday night for the first time since his recent health scare which landed him in hospital.
The Rocket Man scrapped a number of shows in Las Vegas last month after he was diagnosed with a serious respiratory infection, which later turned out to be a bout of potentially deadly lung condition pneumonia.
He took some time off to recover, but the singer proved he had put the health battle behind him by taking to the stage for a show in Taunton on Sunday.
Sir Elton braved wet and windy conditions at Somerset County Cricket Ground to play hits including Candle in the Wind and Your Song just a day before he is due to play at Queen Elizabeth II's Diamond Jubilee concert in London on Monday.
He previously revealed he is "very excited" about performing at the special event at Buckingham Palace.

Web Contacts  Top
16 replies since 24/5/2012, 14:56   164 views