Bad Side Of The Moon - Elton John Forum

ELTON JOHN Hospitalized Wednesday

« Older   Newer »
silvia80
view post Posted on 24/5/2012, 14:56     +1   -1

http://www.tmz.com/2012/05/24/elton-john-h...ancelled-shows/

Elton John has been hospitalized for a serious respiratory infection ... and it has temporarily derailed his concerts ... TMZ has learned.

Elton checked into Cedars-Sinai Hospital in L.A. at 6 AM Wednesday. John underwent a battery of tests, after which the doctors recommended that he NOT perform for 7 days. He was told he needed "complete rest and antibiotic treatment to prevent damage."

The singer had to cancel 4 concerts scheduled this weekend in Las Vegas.

Elton tells TMZ, "It feels strange not to be able to perform these 'Million Dollar Piano' concerts at the Colosseum ... I love performing the show and I will be thrilled when we return to the Colosseum in October to complete the 11 concerts."

Elton added, "All I can say to the fans is 'sorry I can't be with you."

It appears Elton has been released from the hospital.

Ma sarà vero??? :(

view post Posted on 24/5/2012, 15:03     +1   -1

Eltoniano Convinto

Group:
..un mondo senza regole e controlli, senza frontiere e confini. Un mondo in cui tutto è possibile..

Porca miseria! Speriamo bene e che si riposi...

silvia80
view post Posted on 24/5/2012, 15:13     +1   -1

Confermato :(

"Caesars Palace, home to the Colosseum theater, confirmed Thursday that his weekend shows were canceled and said that the singer would return to the venue later this year."

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/elto...J#ixzz1vnQoTm00

view post Posted on 24/5/2012, 15:28     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group:

Infezione alle vie respiratorie? Dovrebbe stare un anno senza cantare. Dovrebbe preservarsi invece di esaurire la sua voce in performances discutibili e, a quanto pare, pure dannose.

Buona guarigione, comunque.

Prince Phoobo
view post Posted on 24/5/2012, 16:09     +1   -1

Se fosse una cosa seria, non l'avrebbero già dimesso! Grave infezione respiratoria sembra quasi che stia per morire! come minimo da quaclhe parte hanno gi il coccodrillo.

view post Posted on 24/5/2012, 16:17     +1   -1

Group:

CITAZIONE (Jack_pinball @ 24/5/2012, 16:28) 
Infezione alle vie respiratorie? Dovrebbe stare un anno senza cantare. Dovrebbe preservarsi invece di esaurire la sua voce in performances discutibili e, a quanto pare, pure dannose.

Quoto.

Web Contacts  Top
bonzo59
view post Posted on 24/5/2012, 16:49     +1   -1

CITAZIONE (Jack_pinball @ 24/5/2012, 16:28) 

Con i tempi che corrono....meglio curarsi per bene.
Parola di veterinario :D

view post Posted on 24/5/2012, 16:56     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group:

Nikita 90
view post Posted on 26/5/2012, 09:14     +1   -1

quando l'ho sentito alla radio mi son preso uno spavento :( meno male che non era nulla di serio!!

silvia80
view post Posted on 26/5/2012, 09:46     +1   -1

ELTON JOHN IS DOING MUCH BETTER AFTER NASTY INFECTION :D

The Piano Man is on his way back to business!
After being hospitalized Wednesday for a bugger of a respiratory infection, Elton John was forced to cancel his U.S. shows per doctor's orders!
But thankfully the living legend is recovering quite well at home, according to his rep!

Soon he should be feeling like the king he is!

And come October, his fans will be able to pAArty their butts off at The Colosseum in V-V-Vegas!!!

http://perezhilton.com/2012-05-25-elton-jo...-from-infection

Nikita 90
view post Posted on 26/5/2012, 10:29     +1   -1

Ottimo :D

silvia80
view post Posted on 27/5/2012, 20:56     +1   -1

Sir Elton John has cancelled three shows of his Las Vegas residency after he being admitted to hospital with a respiratory infection.

The singer was taken to Los Angeles' Cedars-Sinai Hospital in the early hours of Wednesday morning for tests but was discharged later the same day.

John had been performing as part of his Million Dollar Piano residency in Las Vegas but will now rest for a week following doctor's advice.
The musician said he will return to the Colosseum at Caesars Palace in October, as planned, to complete the remaining 11 concerts.

In a statement, he said: "All I can say to the fans is 'sorry I can't be with you'."

His publicist revealed that John, who turned 65 in March, developed the infection while performing on Sunday, but insisted it was serious.

John was due to attend a gala performance of his hit musical Billy Elliot in London on Wednesday.

Organisers have confirmed to Sky News that the singer will miss the event, held to celebrate 3,000 performances of the hit show.

John is also scheduled to play at the Queen's Diamond Jubilee Concert alongside acts including Sir Tom Jones, Ed Sheeran and Jessie J.

In February, the singer cancelled two shows after suffering from food poisoning.

Speriamo si rimetta presto!

As well as the Jubilee concert, he is also hoping to complete a European tour in June and July.

view post Posted on 27/5/2012, 22:16     +1   -1

Group:

http://www.eltondaily.com/2012/05/eltons-f...on+John+News%29

Sir Elton John has been forced to leave his fans disappointed and cancel four shows after he was taken to hospital in LA with a respiratory infection.

Now magazine report the 65-year-old singer - married to David Furnish, 49 - had a number of tests and was told he needs “complete rest and antibiotic treatment to prevent damage.”

His spokesman said: “He was driven to the hospital by his chauffeur and he came out the same day after X-rays revealed that infection was the cause of his bad cough.”

The star will no longer be performing at his Million Dollar Piano concerts at Las Vegas' Caesars Palace at the Colosseum over the weekend.

Speaking to TMZ he said: “I love performing the show and will be thrilled when we return in October to complete the 11 concerts.

“All I can say to the fans is sorry I can't be with you.”

But according to the singer's representative he is already making a good recovery, telling ETonline.com he is "at home and doing well" following treatment.

Web Contacts  Top
view post Posted on 31/5/2012, 07:52     +1   -1

Eltoniano Convinto

Group:
..un mondo senza regole e controlli, senza frontiere e confini. Un mondo in cui tutto è possibile..

http://www.upi.com/Entertainment_News/Musi...34291338382024/

Speriamo si sia davvero riposato e sia guarito. Capisco l'importanza dell'evento però la salute è la prima cosa!

view post Posted on 31/5/2012, 08:38     +1   -1

Group:

Web Contacts  Top
16 replies since 24/5/2012, 14:56   164 views